SONY MUSIC WORLD CUP/FIFA SONGWRITING CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES FOR NEW ZEALAND
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
These Official Rules apply only to entrants from New Zealand (the “Rules Territory”). Entrants acknowledge and agree that by entering the Contest, they will be competing against other eligible entrants outside of the Rules Territory. By entering the Contest, you accept and acknowledge that you are competing with individuals outside of your country of residence.
1. Eligibility in Rules Territory. Within the Rules Territory, this Contest is open only to legal residents of New Zealand. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Sony Music Entertainment (US) (“SME”), Sony Music Entertainment Brazil, Sony Pictures Television Inc. and Sony Electronics, Inc. (collectively, “Co-Sponsors”), Fédération Internationale de Football Association, Sony Music Entertainment New Zealand Limited (“SMENZ”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials (collectively, “Contest Entities”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
Note on Eligibility and Grand Prize Winner Selection: In order to be considered and deemed the Grand Prize Winner, the selected eligible entrant, regardless of geographical location and residence, must be available to travel internationally (including, but not limited to, being able to supply any documentation required by the Co-Sponsors herein) during the months of February and March 2014 on two (2) separate trips (“Television Special Trips”),and remain at the designated filming location of the Television Special (as defined below), for an aggregate minimum of two (2) weeks and an aggregate maximum of three (3) weeks for the Television Special Trips.
2. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 4:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on December 2, 2013 and will end at 4:00 p.m. GMT on January 6, 2014 (“Submission Period"). To enter the Contest, visit www.supersong.com (“Contest Site”) and complete the official entry form and registration to the Contest Site, including providing at least one (1) link to a video showcasing your performance (“Recording”) of your own original musical composition (“Song”). Your composition may be amended, edited or otherwise altered and reworked, by one or more individuals, including but not limited to, a Sony Music international recording artist (“Superstar”) and will potentially be included on the official World Cup/FIFA album. The Song may also be included in the Television Special, as defined in Section 5 below. Entrants’ submissions including, but not limited to, Recording and Song, to be referred to herein as the “Submission Materials”. The Contest Site and Entrants’ Submission Materials will be viewable and reviewable by the general public.
The Song must meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- Be comprised of both music and lyrics;
- Song lyrics must be in one (1) or a combination of any of the following languages: English, Portuguese and/or Spanish;
- Be written solely by the official entrant, subject to the terms of 3 (b) (i);
- Entrant is not now, and has not in the past, been subject to a music publishing agreement with any third party;
- The Song has not been commercially exploited by entrant or any third party; and
- Shall be no less than sixty (60) seconds and no greater than two hundred forty (240) seconds in length.
All individuals appearing in the Submission Materials must be at least the age of majority in their state, province or country of residence at the time of entry.
Enter as many unique Songs as you wish. No duplicate, identical entries. Each entry must have a valid email address in order to qualify. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry and who the official entrant is, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account included on the entry form. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Co-Sponsors and those working for Co-Sponsors or on behalf of the Co-Sponsors, will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or postage due mail or e-mail, or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and/or any other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries which are mutilated, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are void.
3. Our Right to Use Your Work and Information about You.
(a) Your Submission Materials shall not include any viruses, worms, spyware, Trojan horses, malware, or other computer programming routines that may damage or detrimentally interfere with any computer or other device.
(b) Regarding your Submission Materials and Song:
(i) You represent and warrant that: (A) all contents of Submission Materials are wholly original, have been created entirely by you, have not been taken in whole or in part from any source other than you, and do not incorporate or include anything that is owned by any third party or would require the consent of any third party; (B) you own and/or control 100% of all right, title and interest in and to the Submission Materials, as well as all elements contained therein; (C) the Submission Materials do not and shall not violate any law or the copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party; (D) the Submission Materials, or any part thereof, have not been commercially exploited by you or any third party; (E) you have the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every participant in the Submission Material to participate in the Submission Materials; and (F) the Submission Materials do not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain gang identification, references to commercial products, license plate numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email) or other personally identifiable information, Web site URLs, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, sexually explicit, disparaging, discriminatory, libellous content, references to nudity, alcohol/drug consumption, or smoking, illegal or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Co-Sponsors, in their sole discretion;
(ii) you agree that the Submission Materials, including the Recording but excluding the Song, shall be a "work made for hire," with all rights therein including, without limitation, the exclusive copyright, being the collective property of Co-Sponsors. In the event the Submission Materials are not considered to be a "work made for hire," you irrevocably assign collectively to Co-Sponsors all right, title, and interest in your entry (including, without limitation, the copyright in the Recording but excluding the copyright in the Song) in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right to make any and all uses thereof including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade;
(iii) you agree that, if selected as the Grand Prize Winner, you will enter into an exclusive publishing agreement with Sony/ATV Music Publishing or another third party for the Song, as determined at the sole discretion of Sony Music Entertainment (US), and that you are willing to execute additional documents including, but not limited to, such publishing agreement, prior to being determined a Grand Prize Winner, asserting and agreeing to the foregoing;
(iv) you waive, in favor of Co-Sponsors, and their respective assignees and licensees, all moral rights in the Submission Materials or where the law does not recognize or allow the waiver of moral rights, you hereby consent to any and all acts or omissions of Co-Sponsors and Co-Sponsor’s assignees which would, but for this consent, infringe any of your moral rights or similar rights in respect of the Submission Materials;
(v) you agree that, if selected as the Grand Prize Winner, your designated music publisher will grant Co-Sponsors and their designees a) a mechanical license to use Song on an official World Cup 2014 album (“Album”); and b) a gratis synchronization license to use Song in and in connection with the Television Special, the Contest and any promotion or advertising related thereto;
(vi) you agree that, if selected as the Grand Prize Winner, Sony Music Entertainment (US) (“SME”) will have the option to enter into an exclusive recording agreement with you, which shall take the form of SME’s standard recording agreement for new artists, together with such changes as you and SME otherwise agree, and to be negotiated in good faith; and
(vii) you acknowledge and agree that, if selected as the Grand Prize Winner, your Song may be subject to alterations, rewriting, and/or editing by one or more songwriters, and this revised version of the Song may be the only version of the Song featured on the Album and/or Television Special. You further acknowledge and agree that to the extent any such alteration, rewrites, and/or edits are made by any third parties including, but not limited to, the Superstar, all underlying rights to Song shall be divided, as applicable, between you and any such additional songwriters.
(c) You hereby indemnify and hold Co-Sponsors and their affiliated companies (including SMENZ) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Submission Materials. You waive any right to privacy. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Submission Materials or to be compensated for any such uses.
(d) By providing Submission Materials in connection with this Contest, you grant to Co-Sponsors and their affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, Submission Materials including, but not limited to, the Recording, the Song, entry form information and written and oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Submission Materials, Co-Sponsors and its products and services, including, but not limited to, inclusion in the Television Special and the FIFA World Cup 2014, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of the Submission Materials, your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e-mail address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to Co-Sponsors and their affiliated companies with respect to all entrants in the Contest, including the entrant who is selected as the Grand Prize Winner and those entrants who are not selected as the Grand Prize Winner. Co-Sponsors are under no obligation to use the Submission Materials for any purpose.
(e) By entering this Contest, entrant represents and warrants by submitting the Submission Materials, he or she (I) expressly agrees to all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules; (II) provides his or her express permission to appear in the Submission Materials; and (III) is aware of and consents to the display of the Submission Materials as described herein.
4. Judging Rounds and Grand Prize Winner Selection.
Semi-Finalist Round: On or about January 7, 2014, twenty (20) semi-finalists (“Semi-Finalists”) will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of Co-Sponsors’ employees from all eligible Submission Materials, on the basis of the following criteria: music quality (1/3 of total score), lyric quality (1/3 of total score), and relevance to the FIFA World Cup football theme (1/3 of total score) (collectively, the “Criteria”). Entries shall be ranked by total score and the twenty (20) entries with the highest overall scores will be deemed the Semi-Finalists. In the event of a tie between or among entries, an additional judge will apply the Criteria to such tied entries to determine a Semi-Finalist. Co-Sponsors reserve the right to alter the number of Semi-Finalists for any reason, including, but not limited, not receiving a sufficient number of eligible entries to determine the same.
Public Voting/Finalist Round: Between 4:00 p.m. GMT on January 8, 2014 and 4:00 p.m. GMT on January 17, 2014 (“Voting Period”), the Semi-Finalists’ entries will be available for viewing and ranking by the general public. At the end of the Voting Period, five (5) Semi-Finalists shall be selected as follows: the two (2) Semi-Finalists with the highest public ranking and at least one (1) and no more than three (3) Semi-Finalists, as ranked by a panel of judges comprised of Co-Sponsors’ employees, based on the Criteria set out above, shall be the potential Finalists. In order to be deemed official Finalists and eligible for Grand Prize Winner selection, such selected Entrants will have to complete and return any and all paperwork including, but not limited to, affidavits, releases, travel documentation (including, but not limited to, any necessary visas or visa waivers), and any other documents associated with potentially accepting the prize, and as required by the Co-Sponsors, prior to moving on to the Grand Prize Winner Selection Round.
Grand Prize Winner Selection Round: On or about February 1, 2014, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected and notified from among the Finalists by a panel of judges comprised of designees of the Co-Sponsors and the Superstar (or his or her representatives), based on the Criteria as set out above. The official Contest Grand Prize Winner will be publically announced on or about February 6, 2014.
The odds of becoming the Grand Prize Winner depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the email account and/or telephone number provided with his or her Submission Materials. If Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) calendar days of the first notification attempt, if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Grand Prize Winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative Grand Prize Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Co-Sponsors. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign, have notarized and return to Co-Sponsors an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release, music publishing agreement (and any other documents required by Co-Sponsors) within the timeframe designated by the Co-Sponsors upon notification of Grand Prize Winner status, but no later than February 1, 2014. Grand Prize Winner and his or her traveling companion will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, visa (or visa waiver for entry into the United States) and any other documentation confirming ability to travel internationally, as well as a driver’s license, government-issued photo ID or birth certificate as proof of age and residency no later than February 6, 2014. The Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release must be complete, and must be identical to the information provided in Grand Prize Winner’s Entry or the Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall:
- Receive one (1) round trip airline ticket (economy coach class) for each Television Special Trip from the major international airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s hometown to an airport located in or around San Juan, Puerto Rico or any other location to be defined at Co-Sponsors’ exclusive discretion, or another city as designated by the Co-Sponsors (“Television Special Location”);
- Receive hotel accommodation (standard, one room, double occupancy) in or around Television Special Location, for the duration of each of the Television Special Trips, for an aggregate total of no more than twenty-one (21) nights;
- Receive incidentals, meals and ground transportation during the duration of Grand Prize Winner’s stay at the Television Special Location;
- Participate in a television program featuring the foregoing (“Television Special”);
- Receive two (2) passes to attend the final match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, scheduled to take place on or about 13 July 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (“Final Match”);
- Receive two (2) round trip airline tickets (economy coach class) from the major international airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s hometown to an airport located in or around Rio de Janeiro;
- Receive two (2) nights’ hotel accommodation (standard, one room, double occupancy) in or around Rio de Janeiro;
- Receive incidentals, meals and ground transportation during the duration of Grand Prize Winner’s stay in Rio de Janeiro for the Final Match; and
- Be the official Sony FIFA Fan Photographer during the Final Match.
Grand Prize Winner and his or her travelling companion must be over the age of majority in his or her place of residence as of date of entry. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions, provided that the Co-Sponsors reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or transferred. Prizes do not include any additional expenses, including, but not limited to, federal, provincial, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges which are the responsibility of each Grand Prize Winner.
Approximate combined retail value of all prizes is Twenty Thousand US Dollars (USD$20,000.00). The approximate retail value of the prizes represents Co-Sponsors' good faith determination. Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Co-Sponsors, and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates (including SMENZ), partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Co-Sponsors are not responsible if the Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded including, but not limited to due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified.
If, for reasons beyond Co-Sponsors' control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Co-Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest, without liability. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
6. Additional Terms. In the case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Grand Prize Winner may be requested to provide Co-Sponsors with proof that such Grand Prize Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Co-Sponsors, their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
Co-Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in their sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Co-Sponsors will select the Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Co-Sponsors. Co-Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Co-Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Co-Sponsors’ representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CO-SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for reasons beyond Co-Sponsors' control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Co-Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest, without liability. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to choice of law principles. All actions or proceedings arising in connection with, touching upon or relating to these Official Rules, the breach thereof and/or the scope of the provisions of this Section 6 shall be submitted to JAMS (“JAMS”) for final and binding arbitration under its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures if the matter in dispute is over US$250,000 or under its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures if the matter in dispute is US$250,000 or less, to be held in New York, New York, in the English language before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by JAMS. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall assess the cost of the arbitration against the losing party. In addition, the prevailing party in any arbitration or legal proceeding relating to these Official Rules shall be entitled to all reasonable expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The arbitrator shall have the power to enter temporary restraining orders and preliminary and permanent injunctions. Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator’s award; provided, however, that prior to the appointment of the arbitrator or for remedies beyond the jurisdiction of an arbitrator, at any time, either party may seek pendente lite relief in a court of competent jurisdiction in New York, New York or, if sought by Co-Sponsors, such other court that may have jurisdiction over the entrant, without thereby waiving its right to arbitration of the dispute or controversy under this Section. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the entrant hereby irrevocably waives any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any motion picture, production or project (other than the Song or Television Special) related to Co-Sponsors, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising in connection with such motion picture, production or project. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING UNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH, TOUCHING UPON OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE BREACH THEREOF AND/OR THE SCOPE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 6, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. Arbitration shall proceed solely on an individual basis without the right for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of others. The arbitrator's authority to resolve and make written awards is limited to claims between you and us alone. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration.
To the extent that the laws of New Zealand may apply to this Contest, where there are warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent, Co-Sponsors, and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates (including SMENZ), partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors exclude all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Co-Sponsors, and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates (including SMENZ), partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors accept no liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Grand Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Contest or the Grand Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Any personal data transferred by Co-Sponsors to SMENZ for the purposes described in these rules and regulations will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ).
8. Grand Prize Winner Identification. To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 20, 2014 to: Sony Music Entertainment New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 100 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, 1011, Attention: Sony FIFA/World Cup Songwriting Contest Grand Prize Winner’s name.
9. Official Rules. Copies of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 100 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland, 1011, Attention: Sony FIFA/World Cup Songwriting Contest Rules.
10. Co-Sponsors. The Co-Sponsors of this Contest are: Sony Music Entertainment, 550 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022, Sony Music Brasil, Rua Lauro Muller n°. 116 – 40°, Andar, Salas 4001 a 4003, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Sony Pictures Television Inc., 10202 W. Washington Blvd., Jack Cohn 430, Culver City, CA 90232 and Sony Electronics Inc., 16530 Via Esprillo, MZ 1028, San Diego, CA 92127.